3.22.2010

whatever it takes


Well. Here's to hoping there may be one of these in my future. 

In case you didn't know, I really would like to have oh, I don't know, like 5 kids. Hubby? Not so much. He's "done." So, imagine my surprise when, just Saturday (after spending the whole day by himself with the kids), he said we could have another baby... IF he can have an F-150.

Huh?!

I haven't figured out yet if he's banking on my frugality nixing the idea of getting a new vehicle any time soon or if he's actually warming up to the idea of more kids.

We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand, F150!!!; but on the other, I understand that children are a huge commitment.

    I think I am hoping this happens, simply so I can tell the kid "you were bought by a pickup truck."

    ReplyDelete